Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hey All....

Sorry I haven't been posting much in the last few weeks! Been really busy with work, the kiddies and getting them ready for school! I have also been trying to get my inventory going for my new craft business I am starting! I admit I have been bad about keeping up with my click sites but here's a reminder of a few of the best:

*My Hits4Pay account has really been cruising. They actually have ads almost everyday now, DealsforCash has actually had more, like 5-6 ads per day! Really think about signing up and creating a team. It's taken me awhile but now that I have the hang of it I have myself a good little team and it's starting to pay off!

*As always I have nothing but good things to say about SeaTurtlesPTR. Kris is a great WM and I do some great advertising on this site. I also have an affiliate page there which I earn $ off of...check it out: Aff Page
**SeaTurtlesPTR is currently offline due to a registration erro-check back soon**

Scroll down for some of my other favorites.

Happy Clickin'

Jen
My website:
www.craftymomof3.com

No comments:

Post a Comment